Full Service Property Management
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Unfortunately, tenants are more likely to try to take advantage of landlords who are unaware of the rules and laws surrounding Florida Landlord & Tenant. Consider hiring us as your experienced Pensacola property manager to protect your investment~ Use our fees as a tax deductible expense.
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
This sets us apart from other property management companies:
- We have one of the lowest vacancy rates in the industry! Our proven marketing strategy & online presence gets your Pensacola area home leased faster.
- We are open 6 days a week to service our customers and show our rental homes.
- Direct deposit into your account with 24/7 access to statements and documents
- Realty Masters uses a national background search company to find national evictions, felonies, and other offenses when screening your tenants.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- We have 5 licensed real estate brokers in office with years of experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues. All of our property managers are licensed Realtors.
- We have established relationships with local services providers of all types who are licensed, insured, with workers compensation exemption.
- Property tours with attention to detail- tons of photos, room sizes, and even videos.
- Mobile website with barcode technology to allow for virtual showings from outside the home!