Summer is here! With that, comes constant rain storms and sometimes unbearable heat. As with snow, you have to prepare for the heat accordingly.
The Pensacola Fire Department shared this information on hot car safety regarding your pets on their facebook this week. With lows in the 90's all month, it's imperative you make plans for your pets accordingly.
You may not realize how much higher temperatures are inside your vehicle.
Cracking the windows or leaving them down does not decrease the temperature enough to be safe.
This is also the time of the year where accidentally locking or leaving a child in your car can be fatal. Some recommend leaving one of your shoes in the backseat. Older siblings can easily accidentally lock a child in a car. Do not allow your other children possession of your keys.
With such high temperatures, it only takes a few minutes for one to succomb to heat exhaustion. If you are working outside or in the heat, be sure to take short breaks often, properly hydrate, and follow safety protcolls!
For more safety tips, follow the Pensacola Fire Department on Facebook.
- Home Warranties
- Credit Score
- Unapproved Dog List
- Drain Field Lines for Septic Tanks
- Pensacola Rental Inventory
- Home Buying
- Tourism Pensacola Beach
- Real Estate Market
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Maintenance Tips
- Landlords access to property
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- The Struggle with Home Warranty Companies and your Rental Home
- Credit Scores: What are they and how to see yours for free!
- Pensacola List of County Maintained Roads
- Unapproved Dog List due to Aggressive Breed Status
- Taking care of your Septic Tank and Drainfield Lines
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Carlin Symmes
- Realty Masters of FL
- David Keen
- Chuntell Patterson