Realty Masters currently manages over 900 rental properties in the Pensacola, FL area. Our properties rent from $550 to $4,000 per month with an average rental rate of around $975 per month. At any time, we have over 35+ rentals available for lease. Please view our current available homes and apartments for rent in the NW Florida area here. We have rented more homes in Escambia County in the last two years than any other leasing company in our area!
For your convenience, we've compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions from prospective and current renters below. From pet policies to home buying, we've answered your top questions below.
Realty Masters is available Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm at (850) 473.3983 and Saturday from 8:30am - 2pm to answer your calls. You can always email us with your questions.
Our goal is to guide you through the leasing process as smoothly as possible to have you happily settled in your new rental home or apartment in the Pensacola, Florida area.
- How do I APPLY for one of your rentals?
- What is required upon MOVE IN?
- What UTILITY Companies do I call?
- What is your PET POLICY?
- How do I secure Renters INSURANCE?
- What are my MAINTENANCE responsibilities?
- Can I make UPGRADES or changes to the property?
- How can I pay my RENT?
- My RENT will be LATE. Is that OK?
- Need to Add or Remove a ROOMMATE from the lease!?
- When is HURRICANE season and How do I prepare?
- Can I get a PET after I move in?
- How do I submit a MOVE OUT notice?
- I'm interested in BUYING a home!
- How do I get PRE QUALIFIED for a mortage?