Owner Frequently Asked Questions
Realty Masters manages over 950 rental properties in the Pensacola, FL area. From apartments to luxury homes, our licensed property managers are equipped to manage your investment property! As fellow real estate investors- Our motto is to treat your rental property as if it were our own! We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions for current and prospective owners.
As always, we are available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Saturday at (850) 473 3983 or can be reached via email at Pam@PensacolaRealtyMasters.com
Realty Masters is the #1 Property Management Company in Pensacola, FL. Our agents have leased more properties than any other agency in Pensacola. Read our testimonials here.
- What is FAIR HOUSING?
- Do you provide me MONTHLY reports on my property?
- Why should I use a PROFESSIONAL to manage my home?
- How does the SECTION 8/ HUD process work?
- How do you SCREEN applicants for my property?
- What are your FEES for property management?
- What is your companies policy on PETS?
- When should I expect my RENTAL Deposit?
- How do I access my ONLINE STATEMENTS?
- Where can I get a copy of my CURRENT LEASE?
- Who does MAINTENANCE repairs on my property?
- Can I get MULTIPLE BIDS for repairs?
- When is HURRICANE season and How do I prepare?
- Where do you ADVERTISE?
- I need to SELL my property, can you help?
- Interested in BUYING another property?