We are now hiring in the Pensacola, Florida area for a full-time property condition assessor to join our team!
Realty Masters of FL is seeking a full time, motivated, hardworking property condition assessor for a fast paced real estate property management company in Pensacola, Florida. Realty Masters manages nearly 1,000 rental properties.
- Self-starters, good with time management and organized
- The ability to use technology including cameras, ipads, and basic computer skills are required
- Customer service skills are a must as the employee will be interacting with tenants and property owners
- Must have basic knowledge of home systems and/ or general maintenance knowledge or be capable of learning basic acceptable conditions for the interior and exterior of properties
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and your own reliable vehicle although company vehicle is available for frequent use
- Have a great attitude regardless of where the day takes them or what they walk into
Description of Property Condition Assessor Job
The property condition assessor will visit multiple properties per day in Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties. Property condition assessors spend the majority of their day out in the field, checking the condition of single and multi-family properties. The condition assessor is responsible for taking photos and completing a report of vacant and occupied properties to thoroughly document of the condition of each property. Reports include but are not limited to move in condition reports, new property reports, move out reports, 90 day reports, and renewal reports of occupied properties.
Other duties in the field include taking advertising photos, collecting room sizes, putting up and taking down rental and sales signs and key lockboxes, posting notices, following up on work completed by vendors, reporting all findings to team, and working with the property managers.
Secondary duties include: Answering incoming phone calls, sitting front desk, responding to rental inquiries via phone and email, scanning and filing documents weekly, assisting property managers and supervisors with overflow work, maintaining client databases, assembling move in cups and folders, and completing any other duties assigned to the employee as needed. While the primary job duties of the condition report team involve out of the office work, employee is expected to provide value to the team when in the office.
This is a full time position with 40 hours weekly. Monday- Friday 8:30 to 5 pm at our Cordova Square location. Employer offers insurance assistance and four paid holidays a year. Hiring range is $10-$12 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
Realty Masters of FL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Realty Masters of FL complies with applicable state and local laws governing non‑discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Realty Masters of FL also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
For more details on this position, please contact Nicole St. Aubin at Realty Masters.
#1 in Pensacola Rental Houses & Apartments
- School Grades
- Bulk Item Pick Up
- Housing Scams
- Steps for First Time Home Buyers
- 20 Year Anniversary
- Real Estate Investments
- House Hunting Tips
- Real Estate Market
- Seminars and Personal Assistant
- Rent or Sell
- Pensacola area Zip Codes
- Build Credit
- New Construction in Pensacola
- Energy Tips
- How to Find HOA Rules
- Preparing for Freeze
- Holiday Safety Guide
- Maintenance Do's and Dont's
- Home Warranties
- Credit Score
- Unapproved Dog List
- Maintenance Tips
- Pensacola Rental Inventory
- Home Buying
- Pensacola Rental Homes
- Beulah Middle School Construction
- Safety Tips
- Things to Do
- Realty Masters Team
- Item Donations
- Pensacola Rental homes
- Bed Bugs
- Moving out
- Community Involvement
- Managing Rental Properties
- rental market
- Safety Tips & Crime Prevention from the Escambia County Sheriff's Office
- What is a HOA or Homeowner's Association?
- Back to School for Pensacola area residents August 13, 2018!
- ECUA Offers Free Bulk Pick Up Service
- How to Avoid a Housing Scam when House Hunting
- Nicole St. Aubin
- Jay Schwartz
- Chuntell Patterson
- Pam Brantley
- Carlin Symmes
- Realty Masters of FL
- David Keen